City of Thieves (Fighting Fantasy Classics) review
Published & copyrighted by Tin Man Games
Calopsitas.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
About This ContentTerror stalks the night as Zanbar Bone and his bloodthirsty Moon Dogs hold the prosperous town of Silverton to ransom. Amongst the twisting, treacherous streets of Port Blacksand, you must seek the help of the wizard Nicodemus. Then you must journey to the most terrible place of all – the stronghold of the Night Prince himself, Zanbar Bone!
Relive Fighting Fantasy – the beloved text-based, interactive adventures of the 80s and 90s! Push your SKILL, STAMINA and LUCK to the limits as you explore the streets of Port Blacksand. This gamebook has been converted to digital format using Tin Man Games' acclaimed Gamebook Adventures engine.
- Make the gamebooks as easy or hard as you like and even turn on a special 'Free Read' mode to play the book like an old-school cheater!
- Map feature makes it easy to keep track of everywhere you have explored during current and previous playthroughs.
- Unlimited Bookmarks allow you to revisit difficult sections as many times as desired.
- Classic, original artwork from Iain McCaig, all viewable through a collectable artwork gallery.
- Automated Adventure Sheet that keeps track of your stats, inventory and knowledge gained during your journey.
- Specially composed, atmospheric soundtrack and effects.
City of Thieves is digital gamebook DLC intended for use with Fighting Fantasy Classics.
Tin Man Games
1 GB available space