RetroMania Wrestling review
Published & copyrighted by Retrosoft Studios
Calopsitas.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
RetroMania Wrestling is the official sequel to the classic arcade game Wrestlefest that was released in 1991 by Technos of Japan.
RetroMania Wrestling will be a “pick up and play” arcade wrestling game with beautiful 2D sprites, incredible backgrounds and fast-paced arcade style game play.
• 16 Unique, distinct playable wrestlers at launch (adding more post launch via DLC)
• Over 15 Arenas
• 3 distinct Game Modes; Story Mode, 10 Pounds of Gold, and Retro Rumble
• 2-8 player local multiplayer
• Several match types, including One-on-One matches, Tag Team matches, 6-Man Tag, 8-Man Tag, Cages matches with 3 different cage styles and Battle Royal.
• Ring entrances with entrance music
• Strategic gameplay that is easy to pick up and play
• Beautiful 2D pixel art animated sprites with over 700 frames of animation and animated backgrounds
• Crowd chants that react to the action on screen
• Commentary by Ian Riccaboni and Colt Cabana
500 MB available space